Sat 26 May - Sun 27 May 2018
Begin living more consciously and
experience the freedom of your true Self
How often have you sat down and meditated in the morning and found a deep sense of
peace and then as soon as you opened your eyes, and started your day,
all of that peace and stillness was lost?
At Isira’s program “The Presence” you will learn how to bridge the gap, and integrate the inner connection and peace you experience in your meditation into your everyday moments.
- At this potent and life changing two day program, you will discover:
- - How to reconnect to your true Self in conscious presence, aligning and becoming fully present.
- - How to recognise when you are fully present, and the energetic cues to remind you when you forget. This is vital to attain a true state of transformation and awakening.
- - How to bring conscious habits and awakened presence into your everyday moments through your senses.
- - How to integrate the living stillness and the living flow of ‘life’ energy, bringing love and awareness into your daily life and relationships.
- - How to move forward, living a life of peace, happiness and liberation.
Isira will share with you powerful and effective practices that focus on integrating the state of presence, so that you encounter your own direct experience of consciousness, and establish yourself as presence on and off the meditation cushion.
During the program you will be receiving a potent energy activation from Isira to catalyse your conscious awakening. This powerful energy transmission activates, supports and amplifies your deepest potential and essence of Self Awakening.
You will leave with clear steps to utilise your energy, through breathwork, meditation and centring your attention in the conscious Self.
Your journey towards living consciously takes commitment, and with your dedication and willingness to apply these simple tools you will move forward in your life with Peace, Love, Truth and Freedom.
The Presence is being held on Saturday 26 May and Sunday 27 May.
Registration is between 9.30am and 10am on Saturday 26 May and the program will run
from 10am to 5pm on both days.
Johnson Room, Crows Nest Community Centre
2 Ernest Pl, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
Approx 318 EURO and 383 USD
Bookings close 16 May 2018
If you would like more information please contact Serena:
email firstname.lastname@example.org phone +61 404 162 285