in times of
fear and anxiety
How can we move from feelings of
fear to a place of inner peace?
A place which recognises our challenges but does not allow them to overwhelm us.
Replay now available
All of us are feeling some level of fear or anxiety as we live with the real challenges of our lives today. We may worry, feel vulnerable or even without hope. And might be:
- living in isolation alone or with family;
- wondering how to manage without a job or income;
- caring for family and others who may be far away;
- or many other very real situations.
Yet within us, and with awareness, there is a way to find the peace and calm we are looking for.
Isira's Truth Talk will focus on how we can move from feelings of fear to a place of inner peace. A place which recognises our challenges but does not allow them to overwhelm us. Answering your questions about:
- The challenges we are all facing and how they are making us feel.
- How the feelings of others may be affecting us.
- How we can move to peace, calm and acceptance.
- And how our peace-full selves can help others.
Special Guided Meditation
The meditation is available separately for you to download or experience again and again,
whenever you feel the need or become your own daily, sacred practice.
To access join "The Awakening Place."